Friday, January 8, 2010

Britney Spears is never happy with her body


WELLINGTON: Britney Spears says she gets surprised when people call her sexy because she is never comfortable when it comes to her body. The 28-year-old mum of two has long been struggling to shed extra pounds.
Britney Spears says she gets surprised when people call her sexy because she is never comfortable when it comes to her body.

"I'm such a perfectionist, which means I'm never satisfied. I always strive for things to be better. I think you can be happy with the person on the inside but on the outside you're always striving for more. But that's how you end up driving yourself crazy," Stuff.co.nz quoted Spears, as telling Look magazine.

Talking about how she feels when admirers call her sexy, she said, "I don't see myself like that at all. I don't know why. To me, someone who is sexy is someone with confidence, who carries themselves properly and is comfortable in their own skin.

"It's very flattering but at the same time I think it's sexier when you don't try and you're just yourself. We all like to feel sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment