Saturday, January 30, 2010

Britney Spears silenced rumours


Britney Spears jets into Miami with boyfriend Jason Trawick... but still can't raise a smile

Britney Spears silenced rumours she had ended her rocky romance with boyfriend Jason Trawick as the couple were photographed together for the first time in weeks.

The singer and her agent beau, who have been dating for 18 months, arrived at Miami airport together on Friday.

But despite the chance for some quality time with Jason, Britney looked far from happy as she was spotted outside a recording studio yesterday.

Clearly in a bad mood for some reason, Britney scowled at photographers before trying to hide under an umbrella - even though there was no rain in sight.

Wearing sunglasses and a pink polo neck, Britney looked sad as she chatted to her bodyguard outside the studio.

Despite her sombre demeanour, Britney recently denied reports she was suffering from depression.

Britney's management posted a series of US tabloid articles about her alleged depressions on her official website, with the words 'bulls**t' stamped across them.

She said recently: 'I'm learning to take better care of myself and not get stressed or down about things for nothing.

'I'm taking my time these days and not letting myself get under any pressure other than to just feel happy about myself and to work on my music.

'I want to show people I am a strong woman. I have a lot of great things ahead of me that I want to accomplish. I feel positive and much happier, things are looking good again. I'm learning to relax and not place so much pressure on myself.'

Last month, the singer celebrated her 28th birthday with Jason and her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James hanging by the pool at LA's Mondrian Hotel.

While Britney's current lovelife appears to be back on track, her ex-husband Kevin Federline admitted they are managing to regain a friendship as they co-parent their two sons.

He said: 'I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better.

'I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have…my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were.'

Meanwhile, Britney has donated the silver Versace dress she wore the MTV Music Video Awards in 2008 for a charity auction to raise money for the survivors of the Haiti earthquake.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1247430/Britney-Spears-jets-Miami-holiday-boyfriend-Jason-Trawick--raise-smile.html#ixzz0e9mvd5H7

No comments:

Post a Comment