Sunday, February 7, 2010

K-Fed claims Britney Spears split made him fat


[HMG] – Kevin FederlineWe can all gain a few pounds without noticing much, but Britney Spears’ ex-husband, Kevin Federline took the Golden-Arches award last Summer for added dimension.

And he now claims even he was shocked by the pictures;

“When I saw this picture, I didn’t think I was this big,” he told the News. “I thought it was photoshopped, you know? Then I realized I was just letting myself go.”

Seeing his paparazzi nickname change from ‘K-Fed’ to ‘K-Fat’ might also have helped. But Kev now says the stress of the divorce made him eat more, and he once tipped the scales at 240-pounds.

He’s 6′0” tall, so that’s at least 60-pounds above healthy.

“I went through a lot of things and I’d definitely say those contributed to my weight gain,” admits the 31-year-old rapper.

Kevin won’t reveal how much he’s lost since joining VH1’s ‘Celebrity Fit Club,’ but he says his two sons – 5-year old Sean and 4-year old Jayden – have been a great help in his achieving a less triangular shape.

“It was easier to eat more when they were younger because they weren’t as active,” he explained. “Now they want to play sports, and run around the backyard and ride bikes.”

You can see the payoff from all these exertions when K-Fed joins Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach and ex ‘Baywatch’ star Nicole Eggert on VH1’s new season of “Celebrity Fit Club,” which debuts on February 8th.

…which, by the merest coincidence, is just three days after this story emerged…

No comments:

Post a Comment